Rufus Wainwright (solo) who hasn’t imagined the dear, golden-voiced Rufus and his piano playing just to them and them alone in their room. Well that’s not going to happen (or at least not that we think - maybe you have some connections we aren’t aware of) BUT you can expect to cry tears of joy when Rufus, his piano, and THAT VOICE take our stage for what will absolutely be a spectacularly intimate and stunning evening (we really can’t use enough positive adjectives here).
The Infamous Stringdusters if you have ever seen his band, they need no introduction, we know in your head you are saying “OH WE ARE THERE.” If you HAVEN’T seen them, prepare to stomp the hell out of your feet, clap the hell out of your hands, and smile the hell out of your face! Brought to you by the good people at All Good Presents.
David Wax Museum we. love. this. band. One time they were so cool they let us in their dressing room to film a video playing a lovely tune off the cuff! One time they played and brought like 12 other people on stage to have a serious jam get down. Their songs are lovely and passionate, and that’s precisely what they bring to the stage every time we see them. Do your heart/soul a favor and purchase this ticket.
Local Natives they’ve been dropping amazing tunes from their upcoming album all over the internet, like a magical little bread crumb trail leading you two their TWO headlining dates at the club. How lovely! So get caught up, get pumped, and get on those tix (because they will certainly be HOT).
Frightened Rabbit seriously, for about the past year we have watched you all harass the lovely Scottish gents via Twitter for a date at the club (note: GOOD WORK), and look at that, they obliged! Great tunes, good dudes, good fun. Let’s go!
The Black Crowes YES WE SAID THE FREAKING BLACK CROWES (commence complete freak out)! There’s really nothing else to say here aside from SET YOUR ALARM because these tickets will be moving fast as hell!
A Silent Film & Gold Fields (@ U Street Music Hall) the polished rock of Oxford meets new wave upbeat pop of Australia get rolled up together in one incredibly fun co-headlining bill at U Street Music Hall. Come see what we have been missing out on across the pond.
The Dunwells (@ U Street Music Hall) take a pair of brothers, a childhood friends, and some local heroes, throw in extremely earnest songwriting overtop of a contemporary folk sound? Prepare to fall in love with The Dunwells.
- rumpledleathertrousers reblogged this from 930club and added:
- whiskeyandsilk reblogged this from 930club
- wrathofjoe reblogged this from 930club
- brownflipflops reblogged this from 930club and added:
- backstagebethy reblogged this from 930club and added:
- tinyarrows reblogged this from 930club and added:
- musiccrush reblogged this from 930club
- tearsscatteredroundtheworld reblogged this from 930club and added:
- idontlikequiet likes this
- likeawillowtree likes this
- heykelhey likes this
- sarahluz likes this
- imveronicalodge likes this
- gafasdelsol reblogged this from 930club and added:
- yemelesshaecceity likes this
- astetik likes this
- deoxy-ribo likes this
- crookedglasses reblogged this from 930club and added:
- everydayvice likes this
- just-like-everyone-else-does reblogged this from 930club and added:
- spinlighted likes this
- 930club posted this